1. Fear, Need of Protection
- the better you get at understanding your true needs & taking care of them, the more negative body image thoughts will cease.
2. Running Away From Your Feelings
- these are your internal guidance system, your signal that you have a belief, need or feeling that needs attentiong.
3. Insecurity, Self Rejection
- negative body image, thoughts/words must be interrupted/ altered at all times
4. Seeking Fulfillment
- the body listens to what you’re thinking and responds defensively by keeping fat on your body
Treat your body with respect & apologize to it when you judge it or don’t listen to it.
More & More I Am At Peace With My Own Feelings & Know How to Learn From Them & Shift To Trust, Forgiveness, Peace & Joy.
More & More I Am Safe Where I Am.
More & More I Create My Own Security.
More & More I Love & Approve of Myself.
ps: have you ever worried that one day it will be your anonymous mid-section on the 6 o’clock news during a segment on obesity? do those people have to sign release forms? it seems pretty unfair to just put unsuspecting tummies on blast like that.