Ask yourself: Am I practicing the path to what I want OR Am I practicing the path that is easiest to practice? (i.e. complaining because complaining comes naturally)
Focus on, identify with and determine the type of relationship you want. Think about:
- What it would feel like to be in this delicious relationship
- What it feels like to be the object of someone’s attention
- What it feels like to move through life, making decisions together
- What invincibility feels like
- What love and appreciation feels like
THINK ABOUT IT, REACH FOR IT, FIND THE FEELING!
Once you’ve identified and practiced what it would feel like, you are on the path of least resistance.
Every time you feel worried, you’re off the path. Every time you’re frustrated, you’re off the path. Every time you’re lonely, you’re off the path. When you are moody, critical or picky, you are off the path.
When you feel happy, invincible, appreciation for anything YOU ARE ON THE PATH.
Open your path by doing things you like.
When things don’t go well, LAUGH. Bask in the joy you are on your way to changing your way of thinking. LAUGH and say “Ain’t that the way the life goes? At least I know I’m on my way to my path and I’m making conscious changes.”